Do you do Bible journaling?
It’s especially in vogue with new Journaling Bibles in print and lots of Instagram pictures of artistic journaling.
But at its basic, it’s still listening and recording how your heart is hearing God’s love for you through scripture.
- Journal the lessons you want to remember.
- Write down memories of God’s goodness you don’t want to forget.
- Record the insights the Spirit gives you to use.
Your growing relationship with God is worth treasuring.
We’re talking more today about “The Why, What, and How of Bible Journaling” at Do Not Depart.
- How to Make a Bible Notebook
- Tips and Printables to Organize your Bible Notebook
- Journaling in Your Bible by Lizzy Jeffers
- Five Ways to Flourish in Journaling by David Mathis
- Blur your lines—Giver or receiver?
- Do you believe what they’re saying? Blacks and whites in America