Summaries and links to blog posts for December 2017
- 31-Days Proverbs Reading Challenge (12/30)
Want a short Bible reading challenge to begin 2018? Take this 31-day challenge. Read one chapter of Proverbs a day.
- 5 Relationship Tools to Carry into 2018 (12/28)
Have any of your friendships been bruised in 2017? Here are 5 relationship tools to carry into 2018.
- 6 Books I Recommend – December 2017 (12/26)
Recommended reading from books I finished in December 2017.
- A Multisensory Devotional – Ordering Our Affections: Advent (12/23)
This is a compact, multisensory devotional that is different from most others. It’s less about giving you words to read, and more about helping you directly experience truths with God.
- The Word Became Flesh – He Still Does (12/20)
Her stuff was meant to be used, not hoarded. His flesh is meant to be worn, not shelved. How do we wear it?
- More Presents? Or More Presence? (12/15)
Want more presents this Christmas? Or more presence? Offer your presence through prayer. You’ll connect more with others and plug in to God’s presence, too.
- Top 10 Books of 2017 (12/12)
Here are the ten favorite books I read in 2017. About divisions in our country; about God and faith; about real-life people finding meaning.
- Will You Think About It? (12/7)
Thinking can be hard work. But keep doing it. See these six items on The Thinking Person’s Checklist.
- Does This Story Ever End? (12/5)
I didn’t hear the gun go off. But I know what it means. Another story ended?
- Links, Books, and Things I Love – December 2017 (12/1)
Links and pictures of articles, books, and things I love for December 2017
- 31-Days Proverbs Reading Challenge
- Five Links, Books, and Things I Love – January 2018