- What the Dalai Lama says (2/28) – Quotes from his book Ethics for the New Millenniun
- What I don’t want you to know is … (2/26) – I really don’t know what I’m doing, and I’d rather you not know
- My reading list February 2014 (2/25) – Brief reviews of books I’m currently reading
- Memorizing Isaiah 55:6 (2/23)
- Does Jesus Really Love Me?—Book review (2/21) – Review of Jeff Chu’s book about a gay Christian’s search of God in America
- To hear voices, listen (2/19) – In hearing others, we often hear straight from God
- The voice of Martin Luther King, Jr. (2/17) – Review of a collection of sermons in Strength to Love by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Memorizing Isaiah 55:5 (2/16)
- When the nations come to you (2/13) – 5 ways to go when God sends the nations to us
- The power of presence (2/12) – And there is my hope for her: in the power of God’s presence
- Tips and resources for memorizing Bible verses (2/10) – A collection of posts on memorizing chapters, resources for groups, book reviews, etc.
- Memorizing Isaiah 55:4 (2/9)
- Baby, it’s cold outside—February Daybook (2/7) – Links and personal happenings in February
- The tale of two babies (2/5) – How much longer until they’ll be treated differently?
- Does it matter? (2/3) – Does it matter that I feel inadequate? Plus quotes from Desmond Tutu’s Made for Goodness
- Memorizing Isaiah 55:3 (2/2)
* * *
- What the Dalai Lama says
- Memorizing Isaiah 55:7